Saturday, November 6, 2010

Season of Change

There have been so many huge decisions made this past year and we have been through a lot of ups and downs. Through everything I have come to truly realize one very important thing...God is in control and what a wonderful thing it is.  I am excited to share  all these life changes, but need to learn patience and wait to see how everything is going to work out. We still have a long road ahead of us and still don't know how to digest all that's been going on....Until then I will leave you with these amazing, hysterical, loving, beautiful mugs.
This picture deserves a caption. This is what happens when I let my niece Victoria babysit. They played in my make up, as you can see. It seems as though they were also fed sour cream for dinner. My kids would take a spoon to it if I would let then, which I don't, just in case you were wondering. All though we come home to dirty faces and tummies full of sour cream it brings me so much joy to see my kids faces light up when they see Victoria because they have so so so much fun with her.
..and this kid! Well he is just to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment