Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Birthday Dinner

Last Friday a group of some of my closest friends got together and we all went out to Pasadena for a night out on the town. It was my first time hanging out in Pasadena and what a fun city it was! I can't wait to go back for a girls night out and shopping.





We started out with a yummy dinner at Villa Sorreso it had a really cool atmosphere. They had old movies playing in this courtyard on a big screen. Later that night they had dancing and a ton of people were there. The food was excellent the service well it slacked..haha! I felt so blessed to have these people there to celebrate my birthday.

Then after dinner we went to Red, White and Blues. It was this neat trendy Jazz club with a really laid back atmosphere. Then all the ladies voted it was dancing time! The boys were reluctant..haha! We all had a blast. It was a night to remember that's for sure. 

Thank you to all my special friends who joined us and an even bigger thanks for my wonderful hubby who planned all of it. Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really fun night. Oh my goodness, I haven't seen Stephanie in years. She looks WONDERFUL. Tell her hello for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Pasadena!!! What a fun night!!!

    ReplyDelete