Thursday, February 23, 2012

Jackson's F.I.V.E!!!!

I still have to pinch myself! He has grown into an awesome young boy, so smart, so caring, and so so much energy! He keeps me on my toes and keeps me wanting to be the BEST mom I can be for him.


On his actual birthday Dan and I took him to Lunch at Farrell's Famous Ice Cream Parlor...That place R.O.C.K.S!!

 He got to celebrate with his Pre-school class. He got a little shy when they sang to him, but I know he enjoys being the center of attention. I was lucky enough to be able to stay and help that day with his class.
That weekend we had a Rock Climbing themed birthday party for him. It was a great turn out, we had about 15 that rock climbed. The kids were by far the bravest! It was such a rewarding experience for them I think. It was some intense rock climbing for these little ones. They climbed crazy high!
















 Well...let's just say I wont be rock climbing any more! haha! Most embarrassing moment E.V.E.R!!



  

Happy 5th Birthday Jackson!! We love you so so so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment