Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy 32nd Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday Love!!
Wow! 32? Haha! Your like fine wine baby you better with age;)
We love and cherish you more than any cards or gifts could show you. (Doesn't mean you still wont get one though, don't worry;) You are an amazing father who works really hard and who always puts his family first.  
I hoped you enjoyed your day golfing with the boys and the Stone Brewery tour  Tapps. I am looking forward to a great birthday weekend with you!

*The boys had an early tee time and unfortunately they were in a pretty big accident that totalled our friends car. We are so thankful that our boys Ryan, Nick, Adam, and Dan are all OK..other than shaken up and really sore. Some elderly women slammed into them from behind hitting them and another car. Thankfully no one was hurt only the cars. I flew down to OC with my mom behind me and dropped off our car and then drove home with my mom. So the day was salvaged just really behind schedule. 

We have a fun weekend ahead! I just pray you don't wake up and can't move your neck. We have a Christmas tree to go cut down..haha! 

Here is to another great year filled with love, laughter, friendship, and great memories.
We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment